Skip to content
Fairway Electronic Quality Standards
- Designing Products for OEM / ODM in accordance with the design specifications and customer requirements.
- Designing Products precisely to customer specifications at a low cost while using advanced circuits to ensure competitive and consistent quality.
- To quickly create samples… prototypes are generally finished in weeks not months.
- Top Quality Speed and Performance to compete in a demanding market.
- To meet or exceed the necessary safety requirements (UL, CAS, TUV, CE).
- To follow the CISPR standards for EMI characteristics.
- To create compact, thin, and light designs for products for the market to suit end customers’ needs.
- Production Yield Rate: 96.0 %
- RMA Rate: 100 ppm
- To set up quality control management in full
compliance with quality requirement.
- To keep improving quality to reach excellence.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004